Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you..
The Budget and Reporting Manager will be a key member of our finance team. This strategic role will focus on managing the organization’s budgeting system, and processes. This person will be closely cooperating with market budget owners to design and execute various analyses/models, which involve highly sensitive information to support top management in deciding on critical issues such as price settings, new brand launches, and financial feasibilities
• Lead & Initiate budget cycles, communicate business targets and persuade maximum organizational participation in the process
• Communicate the deadlines and instructions to the regional management, to set up the adequate framework
• Analyze the consistency and accuracy of local cost recording structures
• Design and execute various analyses/models, which involve highly sensitive information.
• Monitor departmental needs in order to increase the quality and quantity of the output of the department
• Create personal growth opportunities by communicating personal objectives, coaching and counselling
• Take appropriate action while preparing executive Budget control reports highlighting over-the-budget expenditures
• Generate estimates/reports in timely and accurate manner and provide management with detailed profit variance analyses and presentation of this information
• 4+ years of relevant work experience including being a people manager
• Work experience within budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems ideally from international environment
• Master degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
• Accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA etc. will be a huge asset
• Fluent English – a very good written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Company Car
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.