Service Delivery Enablement Lead
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you..
To act as the global owner for Digitisation of the P&C Operations Service Delivery Model. Work closely with the Service Delivery Model Lead, design and execute automation of the new channel strategy across P&C Operations, driving exceptional employee experiences.
• Product Owner for all P&C Operations Service Delivery Digital platforms
• Partnering with P&C Service Line Leads, P&C Country Managers to establish backlog of requirements for Employee Portal, Case Management, Virtual Assistants,, Knowledge Management, Service Delivery Reporting & Analytics, AI.
• Partner with IS Business Engagement Leads & P&C Digital Lead to review and identify potential technology and vendor options to meet service enablement requirements.
• Own and implement Service Enablement roadmap for P&C Operations including full lifecycle of design, test and deploy
• Own Application Support Model for Service Delivery digital platforms and Establish revised Service Delivery Technology support model, including the definition and build out of capabilities to support SAAS platform
• Identification of training needs associated with the implementation of new technologies into Service Centres
• Experienced in Service Delivery Digital Platforms design and deployment (en-premis and SAAS models)
• Strong Agile delivery experience to support projects across operations and in partnership with the markets and CoEs.
• Supplier Service Performance and / or Service Account Management experience
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.