Senior Financial Analyst Global Mobility
We provide an opportunity in Finance to become an expert in cost controlling of a globally mobile workforce of a large multinational. Do you enjoy dealing with complex and non-routine tasks and do you aim to create value by providing actionable insights? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our newly created team, Finance Global Mobility, here in Krakow, Poland.
As a Senior Financial Analyst –Global Mobility you will:
• join a newly created team to drive harmonization and simplification of financial processes related to global mobility, supporting the transformation of our finance function, and become an expert in the budgeting, controlling and accounting of global mobility costs;
• collaborate with local and international stakeholders around the globe;
• responsible to ensure the global mobility budget for the Regions is controlled;
• Participate in the communication and delivery of actionable financial insights to the cost category sponsor/owner to implement strategic plans through the establishment, tracking and reporting on operating KPIs in alignment with zero based spend category management
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• a candidate with a college/university degree in a business or finance related field and a minimum 4 years of experience in the area of Finance of an international company in a financial controlling or reporting role with robust understanding of accounting and process management;
• a fluent English speaker who thrives in a collaborative team environment and demonstrates very good organizational and interpersonal skills;
• a person with strong analytical skills and ability to work with large volumes data;
• knowledgeable and experienced individual in using MS Office suite (advanced Excel), and financial integrated systems, preferably SAP;
• a candidate who is proactive, learns on the fly, patient, collaborative and demonstrates strong stakeholder management skills;
• a trustful person with awareness of the principles of employee data privacy, ethics and confidentiality frameworks;
• a candidate who has the ability to deal with ambiguity and deliberate about taking considered risks;
• a candidate with experience with business intelligence tools (PowerBi, Tableau) - database understanding and VBA programming-a plus.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.