We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our OPEN+ department as:
OPEN+ (LEAN Manufacturing) Deployment Lead
- Support the deployment of Lean Manufacturing (OPEN+) principles and practices across the factory in line with PMI strategy.
- Consolidate and align Integrated Work System deployment coordinating the affiliate teams that are responsible to build capabilities to enable employees to eliminate losses and solve problems in an autonomous way.
- Monitor the impact of Lean Manufacturing deployment in what concerns capability building and business impact, provide status updates to management team.
- Train and coach all employees in order to provide and develop capabilities in some of the key processes and tools that enables leaders and teams to identify, measure and eliminate repetitive and high impact losses in systematic way.
- Trains, coaches, certifies site leadership team and line teams on OPEN+ methodology and tools as per certified competences and skills.
- Work with close relationship with communication representative in the design and implementation of the factory OPEN+ communication strategy. Engage region management teams and key stakeholders into communications plans.
- Ensure all methods, standards and processes within the region/cluster are fully in line with the global standards. Deliver value through adopting and improving PMI/region best practices in a standardized and systematic way.
- Drives the strategy deployment process and ensures management of key performance indicators reporting and action plans set up for performance improvement.
- Identify potential process improvement projects and execute on areas of opportunities to support the affiliate.
- Coordinate internal manufacturing trainee program.
- Bachelor or Master degree from a Technical University.
- Relevant previous experience or exposure to project management activities and practical experience with Lean Manufacturing tools.
- Six Sigma Green / Black belt certification or equivalent quality certification; experience with Lean Tools, Integrated Work System.
- Good technical skills and collaboration, communication, presentation and prioritization abilities.
- Ability to influence others and lead teams.
- Ability to motivate teams and lead change at all levels of the organization.
- Good understanding of the production. processes, at theoretical and practical level.
- Relevant experience in a production environment will be considered as an advantage.
- Highly skilled in using MS Office.
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Romania. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.