Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a
Intern in Product Services
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Product Services Intern, you will be part of Supply Chain Department, and you’ll collaborate in carrying out all the activities aimed to launch new markets/ new products in already existing markets, interacting with all needed internal and external stakeholders.
You will monitor project milestones to ensure market launch takes place as per plan, following up escalation process in case of any constraint/delay within the project.
You will take part to feasibility studies in order to validate factory capacity and
technical capabilities to execute production of market projects, to foresee and prevent potential problems that may occur during production start-up.
You will also contribute in maintaining up to date project reporting and database of on-going
and planned projects, in order to prevent bottlenecks, and to establish actions to continuous improve performances and customer satisfaction.
Place of employment: Crespellano
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length, starting in JUNE 2019
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
• Masters’ degree in Management Engineering / Industrial Engineering
• Basic knowledge of Project Management acquired either at school or on early job experience
• Analytical skills and interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results.
• Required: Excel, Word, Power Point
• Fluent English and Italian
WHO WE ARE
About Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.