You may have heard of Philip Morris International (PMI), the world’s leading Tobacco Company and the maker of Marlboro – the undisputed number one cigarette brand in the world.
But PMI is about more than cigarettes. We’ve made a significant business decision to go “smoke-free” and work towards a world where non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products may one day replace cigarettes.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? We’re now laying the foundation to make our smoke-free vision a reality and we’re looking to recruit a Quality Management System Manager .You will be employed in Hong Kong under Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMAL). PMAL operates as a subsidiary of Philip Morris International, Inc.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will develop and sustain the Quality Management System with international standard of ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016, accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organization through existing global QMS and new procedures in region.
• Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan.
• Identify needs, coordinate 3rd party trainings and evaluate quality management process within operations function in Hong Kong.
• Liaise with global QMS team sync up latest update and application to local QMS system.
• Be the owner of QMS implementation (internal auditor certification, management ISO awareness training and establish document control center
• Facilitate other team in developing procedure, SOP and template.
• Manage external regulatory requirements to ensure they are met by liaise external professions.
• Be the project leader in analysis audit result from gap assessment, thus deploy effective actions to different function team leaders. Timeline in task completion and report documentation.
• Embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company.
• Lead the team to achieve quality management system targets for suppliers, customers and business goals.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent specialized Quality Management.
• Quality related certifications will have advantage (ASQ).
• Professional auditing experience preferable.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in electronic manufacturing
• Good knowledge and experience of developing ISO9001 and ISO13485 QMS.
• Excellent knowledge in ISO 9001 and ISO13485 (alternatively FDA 21CFR part 820).
• Significant knowledge in FDA regulations
Displaying the following traits would be an advantage:
• Strong leadership skill in driving result cross functional teams and excellent interpersonal skill
• Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. PMI's smoke-free product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of March 31, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 7.3 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 47 markets in key cities or nationwide. For more information, see our PMI (https://www.pmi.com/) and PMI Science (https://www.pmiscience.com/