Purpose of the Position:
Philip Morris is leading the transformation of our industry with Reduced Risk Products. The intent is to help every smoker to stop or switch to a less harmful alternative. This is our smoke free future mission. As we transform our industry, so we are transforming our business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning and agile. Digital is a fundamental foundation for our ambitions, as so many consumers and smokers interact with brands and each other through digital touchpoints. The Digital function is responsible for creating experiences to motivate awareness, consideration, activation and loyalty; as well as the Digital Services required to enable these experiences. This team is helping to establish our modern communications vision, and lead the execution of new projects, capabilities and programs.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Loyalty, the Manager Relationship Management is responsible for increasing customer retention rates and lifetime value, through planning and delivery of data driven, multi-channel marketing strategies and communications. Responsible for planning and managing the relationship programs delivering a world class customer experience whilst maximizing opportunities to drive sales across our E-Commerce websites and in-store, by increasing frequency of purchase and triggering referral behavior.
? Plan, develop, manage, deliver communication strategies to our existing and identified IQOS DB members throughout the different channels available, including but not limited to direct email, LINE direct messages and Instagram communications to improve engagement and contribute to our retention targets by driving revenue targets, frequency of purchase, higher NPS and advocacy / referral.
Ensure targeted and personalized communications are delivered to the correct target audience, via the right channel to increase relevancy and maximize response rate.
Define communication planning and channel strategy based on targets audience and business priorities.
? Provide clear communication and instruction to internal contacts on the processes and procedures related to direct communication activities ensuring accurate and timely implementation. Build and maintain close relationships with other marketing, commercial and operational functions to ensure accuracy in the set up and monitoring of digital promotions and campaigns.
? Plan with Advertising and Experience teams to ensure accurate delivery of all campaigns and promotional messages in a personalized and integrated way, understanding the end to journey expected journey of our target audience(s).
? Manage and mentor all members of the Relatioship Management team, to ensure delivery of campaigns and capabilities needed to achieve our overall digital strategy, programmes, and commercial objectives. Ensure the team have, and inspire them to create, the space to deliver PMJ to ensure that good work/practice is put in place, highlighted, shared, understood, and followed.
? Bring insights from earned media engagement to drive targeting optimization, content optimization, reporting and consumer insight. Partner with all functions to ensure an optimal combination of design, content, and functionality, aligned to and reflective of our brand, commercial, and digital objectives.
? Embed new ways of working in partnership with other functions to ensure all new programs and projects follow a structured methodology. Purpose being to effectively discover, define, design, deliver, deploy and create data to power insight and optimization.
- A proven background managing digital CRM programs and platforms in earned digital media channels / content / loyalty & retention / advocacy & referral - gained within an agency or client side.
- Previously worked in a digital department, managed and been responsible for at least 5 digital relationships for global corporate clients, delivering at least 50% Digital. Demonstrable knowledge and experience delivering digital implementation and innovation in Digital Earned Media, including eCRM, Data / Insight, Retention, Advocacy, Referral.
- A strategic and implementation knowledge of digital earned media channels. Must able to demonstrate delivering projects in each of these areas.
- Knowledge of eCRM tools (e.g. Sales Force, Zoho), Messaging Delivery solutions (e.g. Unica, Mailchimp), and Journey Orchestration solutions (e.g. Kitewheel, Thunderhead) is vital.
- Good copywriting skills, strong understanding of eCRM systems, Ability to read and implement learnings from Google Analytics and other analytics tools, Flexible and responsive attitude
- Ability to be able to report and take learnings from email activity on an on-going basis
- Experience in working with consumer data, Management of a team, Leadership and guidance of their team, coaching of colleagues in and outside of the direct team