We are at the forefront of a revolution in the tobacco industry; IQOS and our Reduced Risk Products (RRPs) change everything. Developing customer services and operating direct Business-to-Customer (B2C) channels plays a key role in the commercialization of our RRPs in all our launch markets.
We are passionate to serve all our external and internal customers worldwide, committed to provide them with the best solution for their needs. In order to constantly improve, we are building a strong team of experts to listen and understand what our customers’ need and to develop the right services along the whole customer journey, adapting them to local requirements, supporting markets with the roll-out and continuously improve them.
For our Global Customer Care team, in Lausanne, Switzerland, we are therefore looking for a Manager LAS Acquisition Programs.
In this position, you will develop and implement global programs for alternative lead generation methods, lead management and customer acquisition through remote and digital channels to ensure that the pain points and needs of Legal Age Smokers (LAS) who are looking for alternatives to smoking are addressed properly, hence, to ensure the strategical implementation of CLM Acquisition and Conversion for the company.
This position applies the expertise as well as the creativity to build up the alternative and scalable acquisition methods on top of the existing ones as a strategic efficiency and cost driven objective towards the company's ultimate vision of smoke free future.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement new programs which are to be executed through remote and digital channels to support the global strategy on learn and experience parts of consumer journey as a whole
• Develop the global Remote Acquisition programs and support its deployment for end to end
• Develop the global Remote Lead Generation and Management programs and support its deployment for end to end Remote Acquisition and Conversion strategy globally
• Develop and deploy toolboxes & guidelines which are deployable by PMI affiliates (Including Processes, Content, Staffing requirements, Training materials and system needs)
• Drive the system development to enable the program performance at scale and at an optimal cost, in collaboration with Digital, clearly defining the business requirements and the use cases for all the personas (e.g. customer, CSC agent, Brand Retail staff, etc.)
• Be accountable from an effective remote acquisition funnel performance on global level.
• Monitor performance of global programs in customer experience (NPS/CES) and return on investment constantly adapting the toolboxes, piloting new approaches and re-evaluating results
• Operate in a project based approach closely collaborating with all Science and Innovation functions contributing to the new products / services releases with clear integration into the customer journey
• Proven track record and experience in sales and/or marketing departments.
• Lead generation and lead nurturing experience is a plus
• Outbound & Inbound Marketing and Telesales knowledge is an asset
• Action-oriented, drive for results, independent doer
• High collaborative skills, ability to manage various stakeholders and exercise indirect influence
• Excellent Project management and Communication skills
• Quick learner
• Strong customer focus & Strategic Thinker
• Creative thinker with attention to detail combined with strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer