Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• an intern for duration of 6 -12 months
• a 3rd, 4th or 5th year student or University graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree up to 6 months after graduation, preferably in Finance, Economics, Management or engineering studies
• fluent English speaker
• efficient computer user, including MS Office (especially MS Excel)
• analytical thinker who can work under time pressure
• ambitious candidate with good interpersonal and communication skills focused on quality of their work
• a fast learner with good organizational skills and attention to details
• a person who is available to work for min. 30 h a week
Previous experience in a multinational environment as well as knowledge of SAP would be considered an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Control & Payment team (part of Purchase to Pay department) in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 to 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:
• Control vendors documents, monitor mistakes and educate accounting teams
• Prepare reports and payments analysis
• Gain broad multi-departmental experience (accounting, audit, treasury and SAP system knowledge)
• Have opportunity to participate in continuous projects such as robotics solutions, improvements, departmental and cross-departmental initiatives
• Be a member of group of 25 people responsible for control over more than 600 thousand documents in a year from 110 different PMI entities from 3 continents.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.