Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to
improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
To effectively handle and lead finance operations for the affiliate based in Costa Rica in order to provide quality support to the management in achieving business objectives.
The scope will be Costa Rica, Salvador and Panama.
Who we’re looking for
Financial Budget and Reporting
• Responsible for financial budgeting and reporting. Review and ensure all legal entity reporting are prepared in accordance with local and US GAAP requirements.
• Lead annual external audit for Financial Statements and internal audits, ensuring internal controls are maintained aligned to PMI policies.
• Provide analysis of financial implications of operational decision and risk assessment.
• Oversee budget cycle of the affiliate (s); provide support to field colleagues to assist them in preparing their respective budgets and run affiliate/market needs P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow scenarios
• Accounting lead and supervise the accounting functions, sales controlling and local tax reporting and liquidation & collection team
• Internal Controls: Provide information and explanations to auditors (internal and external) as well as to tax inspectors when inspecting the local operations.
• Analytical and accounting support Prepare ad-hoc analysis, as needed. Provide advice and guidance, answer queries, choosing correct accounting treatment and account assignments on statutory accounting.
• Supervise and develop Finance resources to succeed and ensure succession plans.
Essential experience and qualifications:
• Deep knowledge of the Central American as finance manager
• A validated background in similar positions, in multinational companies prefer on FMCG industry
• Fluent English are mandatory.
• 8 years of experience as leading similar position and teams
• A College or University degree in Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration is required.
• Work towards Results.
• Nice to have experience in regional roles
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…