Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Executive Assistant for Managing Director
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Executive Assistant you will be in charge of Managing Director’s support.
To provide an efficient and comprehensive secretarial (directly business related and expatriate needs) and administrative assistance for the MD acting as interface for MD needs liaising closely with his reports to run the organization efficiently.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide daily secretarial support to the MD’s schedule and coordinate arrangements for a variety of internal and external meetings and special events;
• Organize travel arrangements; Process expense reports;
• Prepare and submit annual and monthly presence reports, manage departmental purchasing, track of department expenditures;
• Receive and process incoming mail and phone calls, assess priorities, and if necessary obtain supporting information and coordinate actions;
• Coordinate and perform complex diversity of multiple tasks for MD providing personal support in order to fulfill the required support for expat employees as defined by PMI policies and procedure.
• Prepare Purchase Requests using E-Requisition Tool
• Collect supporting documentation for proof of performance
• Close Purchase Orders on the System (Good Receipt)
• Monitor delivery with Suppliers
• Process invoice workflow inserting codification, dispatching invoices, gathering approval via workflow, follow-up invoice posting (balance sheet reconciliation), ask for Credit Note or Invoice explanations from/to Vendors
• Master Degree in Economics,
• At least 2-3 years of previous experience as Executive Assistant in Multinational Companies
• Basic knowledge of Accounting and Cost management
• Advance level of Excel, Power-point. SAP knowledge is a plus
• Excellent in Italian and English
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
• Problem Solving, Action Oriented, Planning, Priority setting, Standing Alone;
• Entrepreneurial Spirit, team player and good communication skills
For Internal Candidates: SG 5/6
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering: competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies. In case of internal move, we offer L2L contract.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.