Intern in Finance Department - Budgeting & Cost Controlling
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• intern for duration up to 6 months
• a 4th or 5th year student or University graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree up to 6 months after graduation, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Administration or Management, Mathematics
• fluent English speaker
• efficient computer user, including MS Office (especially MS Excel)
• ambitious candidate with good interpersonal and communication skills able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• a fast learner with good organizational skills and attention to details
Previous experience in a multinational environment as well as knowledge of SAP would be considered an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 to 12 months duration (contract of services).
You will have the possibility to join a very dynamic team with many projects on going. This position will provide you a broad range of treasury experience and core functions such as: cash management, bank contracts and financial statements analysis.
As Intern you will:
• gain knowledge in SAP and alternative tools used by Finance Function
• support Budgeting and Cost Controlling team in daily activities
• acquire knowledge about analyzing Fixed Assets
• be a support for the Physical Stock Count process
• keep in touch with stakeholders from different functions
• work in vibrant, international environment
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.