Comercial Organization Development (COD) Executive for Reduced Risk Products (RRP), Temporary contract
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a COD Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing successful recruitment campaigns for RRP department;
- Managing day-to-day post-recruitment activities;
- Supporting COD Supervisor in planning, coordination and implementation of RRP capabilities building strategy;
- Supporting and advising COD Supervisor in the execution and strategy of RRP training needs/initiatives/programs;
- Managing recruitment agency and internal stakeholders in order to ensure effective candidates selection and assessment processes.
We are looking for a driven and action oriented COD Executive who:
- Is trustful and has at least 3+ years in HR management/recruitment & project management;
- Has proven customer focus, outstanding communication, planning, organizational and project management skills;
- Has a university degree;
- Is fluent in English and Latvian languages (Russian language would be an advantage);
- Is an experienced MS Officer user.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio of broad spectrum. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
INTERESTED? MOTIVATED? APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH TILL 31.05.2019