If you are currently a student who is up for a 6 months challenge starting July 2019 join us in designing a smoke free future. Take part of the biggest shift in our history. Step out of your comfort zone. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network. Be part of something big.
We are looking for a:
Process Analyst Intern
• Engineering degree in mechanical or electro technical fields ;
• Agile and flexible;
• Proficient in Word and Excel;
• Comfortable with big Data analysis and Data processing;
• Capable of dealing with ambiguity and confront challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance and decisiveness;
• Thrive for improvements and constant development;
• Fluent in both French and English
• Proper communication skills
If you are also a fast learner, result-oriented, good at dealing with challenges, then you are the one! We want you for our internship in Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal based in Dakar.
As an intern in our department, you will team up with the Process Analyst Manager to:
• Map business processes, evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps and conflicts in processes and work with multifunctional teams to optimize process flows to achieve company goals.
• Keep updated the PMI requirements related to process and product, recommend corrective actions to improve productivity and efficiency of materials usage. Develop and implement methods to improve equipment performance regarding quality and productivity.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement process by assessing and proposing initiatives that will reduce cost and maximize efficiency based on the analysis of internal indicators.
• Maintain communication with relevant departments to find the timeliest and cost-effective solutions. Coordinate to share information, the experiences of successful projects, improvement activities, the trainings of new methods and PM affiliates’ best practices.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.