At PMI we value a culture that is built on professionalism, reputation and pride. You experiment, learn and succeed. Whether you work with us for one year or ten, you will learn the skills that open doors to any career you want. In 2016, our company was recognised by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an employer of choice for gender equality. This recognition was part of our commitment to being a great place to work that puts our employees at the centre of our business and develops world class talent.
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
BEND THE NORM
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and colleagues all over the world.
INNOVATION STARTS WITH TRYING
We’re looking for:
• A T-shape profile
• Someone who is customer oriented, driven to achieve exceptional results, thinks outside the box and has a curious mindset
• Someone who is committed, enthusiastic and proactively seeks challenges
• A team player with the ability to learn on the fly
• Someone who enjoys working in an international environment
We’re looking for someone who has:
• A degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a relevant qualification in accounting (such as CA or CPA), or auditing (such as IIA, CIA or CISA)
• Qualification/experience in IT auditing
• Strong business acumen and outstanding analytical skills, including knowledge of business process improvement and financial analysis techniques
• A minimum of 6 years work experience with an audit & assurance consultancy or finance audit internal controls department in a multinational company. FMCG, consumer electronics or digital experience is a big plus.
• Experience with Sarbanes Oxley, SAP, IBM OpenPages, KPMG Sofy, data analytics and visualisation tools is highly desirable
• Strong communication skills to facilitate and run stakeholder meetings
• Preference in working collaboratively
• Curiosity, is proactive with a solutions focus
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Senior Internal Controls Analyst, you will:
• Participate in the Risk Assessment as per company guidelines
• Proactively provide value-added support to cross functional teams and capitalize on regional projects to improve business processes and reduce non-added value tasks while keeping in place a solid internal controls environment
• Perform reviews of business processes to ensure effective design and implementation of operational, compliance and financial reporting controls as well as adherence to company Principles & Practices
• Communicate to management the overall assessment of the internal controls environment, and prepare a list of action plans, coordinating their execution and implementation
• Prepare Sarbanes Oxley documentation, perform testing of design and operating effectiveness of financial reporting controls and follow-up on deficiencies
• Protect company assets and interests by providing awareness training
• Provide guidance and support in implementation of Fiscal Compliance Program in line with company’s requirements
• Cooperate with internal and external auditors in the execution of their audits and reviews.
SHARE OUR VISION
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Together, we don’t wait for the future to be created, we define it.
Inclusion and diversity are part of our DNA at Philip Morris Limited. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia.
Applications close 28 May 2019.