Information System Analyst (Information Protection & Governance)
Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for Information System Analyst (Information Protection & Governance) with the following details:
• Secure Company information by designing, implementing, and enforcing security controls, safeguards, policies, and procedures. You will have the opportunity to act as a key liaison to the department of Information System and to monitor its compliance.
• Perform or support general information security activities including risk assessment, develop or communicate security policy, guideline
• Support other team in the implementation of infrastructure security measures: OS level hardening, database hardening (on premise and cloud), threat monitoring, penetration testing
• Provide advices and support to development team in implementing security for projects or new solutions in areas such as threat modelling, secure coding, static code testing, dynamic testing, penetration testing, security of web and mobile applications as well as implementation of leading practices like DevSecOps.
• Cyber security incident monitoring and handling/ response
• Conduct IT General Controls (ITGC) assessment, support organization in SOX audit, ISO 27001, PCI DSS or related assessment
Skills & experience:
• Holds a Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent. IT security or audit professional certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, GPEN, OSCP) is highly desirable
• Minimum 6 years’ experience within cyber security or information security domain in a multi-national company.
• Possess high level of familiarity in most cyber security or information security
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven influencing and delivery power to work across-functionally and collaborate
• Demonstrate analytical, business-acumen and problem-solving skills
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!