Philip Morris Spain is currently seeking a process- oriented & team player executive to join our Marketing Conventional team.
As an Executive in Marketing Conventional, you will plan, develop and track - initiatives geared to support and enhance our cigarettes & HEETS portfolios from both a product and brand content perspectives. You will ensure articulation with the Portuguese markets in order to attain maximum effectiveness in the roll-out of the strategy set forward between the “Marketing Conventional” Department and market.
Our organization is at the most exciting time in its history. Our goal is to replace cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling.
By being part of Philip Morris Spain, you will get the opportunity to work with both cigarettes and innovative products such as HEETS and as such pave the way in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry.
We will support your growth as an employee through individual development plans. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential
WHAT WE OFFER
As an Executive Portfolio Conventional, you will be responsible for:
- Lead product cycle developments from ideation to market roll-out, as per PMI’s guidelines, under Portfolio Manager’s brief.
- Ideate and build consumer engagement initiatives (TPOSM, consumer selling messages) so as to optimize brand impact.
- Articulate with market departments to identify and develop communication toolbox securing management’s buy-in.
- Ensure projects are executed according to the commercial plan agreed with markets, on time, on budget and with excellence, complying with regulatory framework and local policies, regarding product management and brand content development.
- Assess impact and effectiveness of Portfolio initiatives by coordinating with Commercial Intelligence, market research and market internal information teams to gather, summarize and analyze all available brand and consumer information, regarding the projects assigned.
- Ensure assigned budgets are respected for each of the assigned projects and propose re-allocations so as to reflect inflexions in strategy.
- You have an university degree.
- You are a Portuguese native –speaker and fluent in English (C1 Level) ; Spanish is a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Marketing & Sales
- EU work permit.
- Process oriented
- Team Player
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 77,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible.
Our products are sold in over 180 markets, and in many they hold the number-one or number-two position by market share. Six of the top 15 international cigarette brands in the world are ours.