Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Senior Project & Outsourcing Lead - Clinical Study
We don’t just want any Senior Project & Outsourcing Lead, here is our checklist:
• Bachelor of Science or business management degree
• Meaningful experience in handling project costing, project contracting and order to pay sub-processes in a clinical trial environment
• Previous experience interacting with strategic vendors and internal partners (Procurement, Legal, Finance)
• Expert in Microsoft Office tools (Excel in particular)
• Fluent in English
• Strong analytical skills to process large set of budgets and costing numbers
• Strong ability to recommend and implement continuous improvements to processes and tools
If you are also detail, planning, quality and customer oriented, you love finding solutions, you are a great teammate comfortable with various external & internal partners together with management, you operate through collaborating and continuously learning in a changing environment, then you are the one we want for our Outsourcing & Reporting Team, in Philip Morris Products S.A., Science and Innovation, in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Senior Project & Outsourcing Lead – Clinical Study you will be the primary contact point for CROs to arrange and centralize all study budgets reviews, conduct analysis/scenarios within and across studies budgets and requirements, guide SMEs in their review to ensure study requirements are correctly reflected and costed for, manage the corresponding contracts lifecycle, craft and build groundbreaking solutions and processes to effectively improve reporting activities.
• Act as main point of contact for Contract Research Organizations (CROs) to plan and centralize reviews of all clinical and post market study budgets
• Design and build innovating processes and solutions to optimize reporting activities
• Liaise with procurement, legal and finance as appropriate and implement requirements
• Translate complex study budgets into contracts, ensure accuracy of budget items and develop payment landmarks
• Liaise internally to ensure contract approvers acceptance, handle POs and receipts in system and evaluate progress of deliverables against landmarks
• Trigger CRO re-costing and internal reviews as required during the lifecycle of the contract
• Identify and develop tools to facilitate analysis of budgets, contracts, timelines, etc.
• Ensure study budgets/project agreements are stored and retrievable for traceability and audit purposes
• Conduct budget analysis/scenarios to support internal decision-making and budget preparation
• Provide project specific support to Program Managers
Why work for us?
1. We are international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We are flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible work Arrangement Program;
3. We are a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.