WHAT WE OFFER?
We offer an opportunity to join the finance department of a leading international retailer / consumer goods company.
The purpose of the position is to perform budget analysis and control in order to provide added business value, financial reporting and accounting to the company's headquarters and ongoing control of accounting records.
Assist in the decision-making process and in the construction of the company's strategy, while providing a quick response to changing demands in the market.
The selected candidate will work as part of a team of experienced and professionals who will assist in the construction and development of his/her business and professional expertise. The selected candidate will work in a supportive, challenging and results-oriented environment. The job includes daily interfaces with key people in the organization.
The Budget & Reporting Analyst reports to the Budget & Reporting Manager.
• Manage, plan, construct, control and analyze the company's budget and perform BVA analysis
• Find and create efficiencies within the Companies operations
• Compile financial forecasting models to support business initiatives
• Financial reporting to the Company's headquarters in Switzerland (profit and loss, balance sheet, notes, etc.)
• Control of accounting records
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
• Experience of 4-5 years in corporate finance
• Preferably Senior Economics, industrial engineering background or CPA
• Experience in budget forecasting and planning, budget control and structuring of financial models
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools with a passion for Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent English
• Learning on the fly abilities
• Good presentation skills
• Order and organization
• Attention to details
• Willingness to work intensively
• Excellent human relations and a team player
• Experience with SAP R3- an advantage
Who we are?
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products.
As of December 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand.
For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.