Purpose of the Position:
Philip Morris is leading the transformation of our industry with Reduced Risk Products. The intent is to help every smoker to stop or switch to a less harmful alternative. This is our smoke free future mission. As we transform our industry, so we are transforming our business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning and agile. Digital is a fundamental foundation for our ambitions, as so many consumers and smokers interact with brands and each other through digital touchpoints. The Digital function is responsible for creating experiences to motivate awareness, consideration, activation and loyalty; as well as the Digital Services required to enable these experiences. This team is helping to lead the solution delivery of new projects and to provide digital product services to meet the current and future needs of PMJ. In addition, this team is helping to provide data visualization through business intelligence dashboard for PMJ key stakeholders, and ensuring the product roadmap will capture and provide relevant data/information.
Lead the planning, implementation, delivery and continuous improvements of digital solution for PMJ. Manage the Digital Solutions ecommerce and User experience team to deliver against prioritize product backlog as provided by Digital Product Management team. Build, manage and govern the ecommerce and user experience development environments and its integration with external as well as Enterprise solutions.
Acting as single point of contact for all ecommerce and user experience digital product requests and own the development, QA and staging environment with automated tools to ensure continuous integration and continuous stable system releases to production environment.
Define, plan and execute innovation campaign to enhance speed to market and quality of delivered digital services to anticipate or meet PMJ digital business requirements.
- Develop, implement, and manage the digital product implementation lifecycle from build, deployment to de-commissioning in order to meet current and future needs of PMJ. Establish and continuously upgrade development environment to achieve Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) objectives. Lead delivery of digital solutions in-line with release schedule and priorities of Digital Product Management team. These cover an integrated digital product architecture for various digital channels, Point of Engagement data stack, eCommerce, LINE application, CMS and DAM, which include interfaces with ERP, Trade, external data providers, LSP and PSP.
- Lead the communication and escalation strategy with stakeholders, suppliers, PMI OC and internal service partners to ensure alignment of solution delivery plans, and to maximize service delivery in meeting the current and future needs of PMJ. Work closely with Digital Product team in PMJ and Global for all supported Digital domains, including the introduction of new solutions, evolution of existing solutions/services and retirement of obsolete solutions in alignment with digital product plan and roadmap.
- Define, measure and continuously improve quality metrics using service management principles/DPO framework, and initiate improvement plans to ensure quality releases to meet business needs. Create necessary process to promote, assess and improve innovation mindset by setting the relevant learning and reward mechanisms, and ensuring they are continuously improved and tailored to address digital services innovation needs.
- Develop, build and maintain an up-to-date documentation of each application layer (from network through data storage, integration with core services, various databases to application) and operational challenges (security, risk, quality of releases, system performance) to provide timely and relevant input of digital solution to meet PMJ business requirements.
- Embed new ways of working in partnership with other functions to ensure all new programs and projects follow a structured methodology. Purpose being to effectively discover, define, design, deliver, deploy and create data to power insight and optimization.
- Ensure adherence to all PMI policies and guidelines on security and compliance by leading the assessment, planning and implementation of system controls requirements (policies, guidelines, SOX, GDPR, cyber-security controls etc.) in order to minimize risks regarding confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
- College/University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant work experience in design, development, product management for B2C in high-technology/FMCG companies. Experience in measuring program effectiveness and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previously managed a digital/IT team. Off Shore development team management will be plus.
- SME for Agile development and practices, including people management experience.
- Project development experience on CMS platform (Acquia, Adobe), Content personalization on web sites and SEO knowledge will be plus.
- Implementation experience with LSP and PSP integration on one of the ecommerce platforms (Demandware, SAP Hybris, cs-cart, etc.)
- Preferably, Solution architecture, Requirement Analysis, QA Review, Test Automation, KPI based Development experience in previous jobs.