We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our Technical Services Department as:
- Lead/coordinate complex process/system project from the definition of options/solutions (technical development/research) to the implementation and post projects monitoring.
- Ensure that processes and machinery standards are sustainable, correctly defined and properly documented.
- Identify missing links in the process and to address the gaps interacting with the appropriate figures in the manufacturing organization to ensure the solution is addressed.
- Act as the SME for one defined technology and be the contact person for the Global CoE teams or in case of internal/ external audits.
- Work together with the technical staff within the area in order to fill the identified skills gap and develop the adequate technical expertise. Offers support for production teams training in order to ensure the knowledge transfer.
- Provide support to the production and maintenance teams in order to improve the working practices and procedures and ensures that the documentation used during the production is managed according to the Quality Management System.
- Participate in establishing Manufacturing Assumptions and objectives setting. Maintain controllable cost in line with budget and propose action in order to decrease the process waste/losses.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering domain;
- Previous practical experience and technical knowledge about the production processes, materials and equipment (minimum 3 years of previous work experience in production);
- Previous experience in coordinating/leading a team/projects will be considered as advantage;
- Good understanding of the production processes – conceptual and practical;
- Knowledge of problem solving methods;
- Good technical abilities, collaboration, communication, presenting skills and prioritization;
- Learning agility, autonomy, results oriented;
- MS Office package
- Fluent in English (written and speaking);
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Romania. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.