Over the past three years, Philip Morris International (PMI) has made a dramatic pivot away from the marketing and sales of combustible cigarettes, and moved towards its Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) portfolio, focusing on its flagship product, IQOS. This launch of this product is PMI’s step forward to creating a smoke-free future for legal age consumers who continue to enjoy tobacco, but are seeking smoke-free alternatives. All of this has been accompanied by an organization-wide transformation in ways of working, culture, and strategy, with emphasis on digital, consumer and collaborator strategies.
Are you looking for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2019? Then apply now, we want you on board!
We are looking for:
Intern Consumer Engagement
• Currently pursuing a bachelor or master degree in Hospitality, Business Management or related area
• Excellent communication skills & organization skills
• Customer oriented and problem-solving mind
• Good attention to details
• Big interest in event planning
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and French, Swiss German a plus.
The intern will work hand in hand with the two Consumer Engagement & IQOS Coach Team Lead to identify new business opportunities, prepare the roll out of Consumer Engagement platforms including training & briefing and ensure a high quality implementation of IQOS, well maintained by our coaches and properly tracked.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Training / Onboarding new IQOS Frontliners by ordering material, briefing & organizing bookings.
• Preparing & planning consumer activation platforms in terms of logistics and resources along with Consumer Activation team.
• On site platform setup.
• Frontline meetings participation and/or organization.
• One field visit at least per week.
• Proposition of new platforms for IQOS activation.
• Team Supervising during activation
• Analyses of activation results & reporting.
• Handle Ad hoc request (PMI or other).
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.