PAID INTERNSHIP AT LEGAL DEPARTMENT
PHILIP MORRIS BALTIC
Real work. Real challenges. Real impact.
Duration: 3-6 months
Being in the giant crossroad of starting your professional career is exciting, yet not always easy. Willingness to make the right decision so that your future self will thank you for is reasonable. We know that as we have been through this too.
At PMI, many of us started our journey as curious and ambitious interns expecting to broaden our professional horizons, gain some necessary knowledge & skills, develop professional network & get opportunities for international exposure. Objectives fulfilled, though here, at Philip Morris Baltic, we got much more than that… Interested to hear more? Then read further…
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Employee centric, inspiring LEADERS, who will encourage you to make self-sufficient decisions, coach to reflect on different perspectives, guide in taking measurable risks and learn from your own mistakes.
• Flexible & inclusive ENVIRONMENT, development oriented CULTURE, cosy office and amazingly collaborative colleagues, who will treat you as valuable member of the team, provide honest & structured feedback, so that you could have a chance to reach your full potential.
• Prospect of making an IMPACT and deliver tangible business results, crediting with trust & supporting on the way, enabling to openly face FMCG sector trade realities & run real projects and business tasks.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• PASSION for what really matters: consumers, innovation, people and results.
• DISCIPLINE to deliver on promises with respect & integrity
• CURIOSITY to learn & discover everyday something new
You should be final year or recent University graduate, fluent in Lithuanian & English languages and have valid Lithuanian work permit.
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU UNTIL 15TH OF JUNE’19!
LET THE JOURNEY BEGINS…