COMMERCIAL PLANNING ANALYST
Do you have a curious nature and find yourself feeling the need to look beneath the surface to understand the why behind the how? Are you passionate about numbers and eager to discover their insights? Then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking for individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments able to maximize our commercial initiatives impact in a diverse retail environment.
Your job as a Commercial Planning Analyst is a great opportunity to join an energized team, working in a fast-moving environment and playing an important role in ensuring that the initiatives with the highest potential are deployed in each trade channel. We’re looking for someone with experience in or with good understanding of the trade marketing environment, preferable from an FMCG company. You will process, analyze and understand complex sets of data in order to draw insights. You will segment the universe and propose initiatives that are suitable for each segment. You should also be a great planner, able to manage projects that involve multiple departments and colleagues. Last but not least, you are comfortable with financial methodology and concepts as you will manage the commercial budget.
• Works together with Manager Trade Channels Strategy in order to identify and evaluate the needs and opportunities from the trade channels;
• Assists in the development, planning and implementation of the trade channels strategy;
• Performs regular market visits in order to keep in touch with the market context, competition activities and needs of the retailers;
• Offers support for the sales forecasting process by estimating the sales for the next 12 to 18 months and also by proposing the monthly targets for the field force team;
• Manages the commercial budget acting as a single point of contact for all the involved departments and providing them with accurate monitoring reports;
• Builds and maintains strong working relationships with colleagues from his team and other departments.
• Integrity and trust;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Learning on the fly;
• Action Oriented;
• Curiosity & critical thinking;
• Very good understanding of trade channel environment;
• Eager to develop trade programs based on facts or past experiences.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B function;
• Experience in understanding of how to work with customers / retailers;
• Good understanding of customer experience across different channels;
• Strong planning skills;
• Comfortable interacting with stakeholders of different seniority levels;
• Excellent communication skills, pragmatic and flexible;
• Advanced skills of Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel;
• Excellent command of English & Romanian language (writing & speaking);
• Presentation skills.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see and www.pmi.com.