📌 Bratislava, Slovakia
Are YOU motivated by the prospect of working for a company that is producing innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products and support PMI with its ultimate "vision of a smoke-free future" – a goal of replacing cigarettes with less harmful alternatives?
Do YOU look for ways to grow in your job? And do YOU want to build a great career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a
Brand Experience Lead
Are you a creative brand lover and want to be part of building a progressive innovative brand?
Are you a passionate marketer who have experiences with events?
Dou you want to prepare amazing brand experience for adult smokers or smoke-free product users?
Is “Can-do” attitude your motto?
Are you an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships?
Do you know how to handle tight deadlines?
Do you have exceptional organizational abilities, problem solving skills, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, excellent time-management?
Help us create amazing Brand Experience @ events (either own events or plug-ins).
🚩 As a Brand Experience Lead you will ensure a smooth running of an event from conception to completion.
– you will help prepare strategy for Brand Experience activities for SK market
– in close cooperation with an agency you will prepare concept for Brand Experience activities (in line with brand purpose, internal "Marketing Code", local legislation and company policies)
– you will select suitable events/ opportunities
– you will brief production agency to turn the concept into reality
– you will systematically analyze the efficiency and cost effectiveness of activities and support Brand Experience Manager in budget handling/control
– after you will prepare evaluation and recommendations
During the process you will closely cooperate with other departments (Sales & Distribution, Finance Operations, Corporate Affairs, Legal and Purchasing) in order to ensure excellent Brand Experience.
🔎 What are we looking for?
– YOU have at least 4-5 years of experience in Brand Marketing and Event Marketing international FMCG environment preferred; experience from the agency side is welcomed.
– YOU have High school or University Degree (Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or Event Management)
– YOU are an 'early adopter' of trends with a passion for brand building, events and a social media savvy.
– YOU are re well organized with great time management skills.
– YOU are Native Slovak/Czech with advanced English – daily speaking, writing (you will have colleagues from abroad in the team).
– YOU are excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships.
– YOU have networking aptitude with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
– YOU are flexible, adaptable and ready to learn quickly.
– YOU have ability to multi-task, excellent time management and you are detail-oriented.
Find a new path
You will find that our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation. You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment. You will be a part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and internationally.
For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com/careers
💰 Legal minimum gross salary for this position set at 2.300€ / month (the actual salary depends on the seniority level)
🍀 What we offer
– 13th & 14th salary
– Extra days off
– Flexible working time
– Supplementary pension plan (III. pillar)
– Life & accident insurance
– Opportunities for career development & growth
– Work for a multinational company - certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
❗️ Application deadline: June 15th, 2019