Head of IQOS Boutique - Swiss French Region (Romandie) or Swiss Central Plateau Region (Espace Mittelland)
PMI Brand Retail provides a “home” for IQOS to stage our brand through physical interactions amongst Legal-Age Smokers, Brand Retail personnel and our product assortment. This unique environment is designed to create an impactful and memorable experience along with the opportunity for a smoker to embrace a better, alternative product and to build together a smoke-free future.
Success for an IQOS Boutique is the intersection of attractive, engaging, experiential physical environments; professional, pleasant retail practices and gracious hospitality. Because of the unconventional nature of an IQOS Boutique, leading it requires a spectrum of personal traits, attributes and behaviors.
The expectations for successful IQOS Boutique Managers are centered on their ability to emotionally relate to their customers and to ensure their overall satisfaction with the brand regardless of the sales outcome; to build, lead, and motivate diverse teams and to professionally manage the business with drive, dedication and integrity.
With the customer at the center of all activities, you’ll manage end-to-end delivery of exceptional, unique and memorable consumer experience by focusing on educating the consumer in seeing the value of IQOS and the vision of a smoke-free future.
We are looking for 2 x Head of IQOS Boutique to join the PMSA team in the following regions:
• Swiss French Region
• Swiss Central Plateau Region (Espace Mittelland)
You will be responsible to:
• Build genuine relationships with the customer by understanding their point of view through empathy and compassion.
• Deliver superior customer service outcomes though clear and inspiring communication, always acting in good conscience and being courageous to always do what is right in line with IQOS Brand Retail Operating Principles.
• Effectively exercise personal influence to enlist the aid, support and commitment of the IQOS Boutique team.
• Build confidence in the team and the smoke-free future vision through effective and inspiring communication to others and cause them to reach beyond the ordinary.
• Review team performance against aspirational store targets and implement systems and processes in order to measure and manage performance.
• Support team members by motivating, recognizing, praising and rewarding in order to unlock discretionary efforts and by flagging areas of improvement and creating the necessary conditions to enable them to accomplish their goals.
• Managing store events
You will have:
• Extensive experience in consumer-facing retail operations (Experiential Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Entertainment), including upscale or luxury brand products and services.
• Experience in leading culturally and demographically diverse teams.
• Experience in operation management, budgeting, and planning.
• Be University Degree / Diploma or further education qualified.
• Be fluent or proficient in Swiss German/French and English (dependent on Region)
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position