Operations Finance Analyst
Are you passionate about our business and would like to extend your business acumen? Are you an excellent communicator with exceptional analytical skills, solution driven and achievement oriented? Do you want to make a difference in our organization and contribute to build something new? Are you an expert in the area of finance and interested in expanding your international business knowledge? If the answer is yes to all these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an Operations Finance Analyst to join our Finance Department. A Bachelor’s degree with a Finance and Accounting major and at least 4 years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance are required. We are looking for a motivated individual with demonstrated project and people management skills as well as excellent communication skills in English.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As Operations Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for coordination and execution of the tasks to be completed in line with the PMI quality and deadlines. You will use your financial knowledge, analytical and planning skills to complete the required tasks. You will be required to communicate and work with the local and regional management.
More specifically you will be responsible of:
- Assisting in the preparation of Cost of Sales budget according to PMI guidelines and preparation of comprehensive Cost of Sales analysis to ensure proper cost reflection and planning.
- Collecting necessary data / assumptions to provide estimates of Cost of Sales to provide appropriate information for decision-making.
- Making sure that all necessary data is input into the financial systems in order to have the information required for control and reporting of Cost of Sales and Production Inventory available.
- Ensuring the preparation of month-end reports, Rolling Forecast updates with the requested level of details and appropriate variance analysis/comments.
- Assisting in the preparation of CAPEX Projects according to PMI guidelines and coordinate preparation of comprehensive analysis to provide variance analysis to management.
- Assist PMI regional management, local Operations and Finance management team with regular and ad hoc reports, ensuring that management is updated with the relevant and complete information.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our organization offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take the concept of on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, together with a competitive salary and compensation package, you will have the opportunity to interact with some of the best minds in the business, learn from them and add value.