Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Manufacturing Logistics Automation Internship
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Manufacturing Logistics Automation Intern, you will join a team of engineers that are facing performances optimization to gain full sustainability of automation equipments like AGVs, robots and automated warehouse.
Place of employment: CRESPELLANO
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length, starting in JULY 2018
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
You will participate in activities as follows:
• Automation systems safety and sustainability enhancement
• Becoming expert of production processes and new automation systems
• Being a point of contact between production and project leaders, ensuring improvements installation
• Ensuring maintenance for new automation systems and spare parts availability
• Being active part in the definition of business continuity plan for critical automation systems
• Masters’ degree in Mechanical/ Electronic / Automation / Management engineering.
• Knowledge of automation processes control tools (e.g. PLC, HMI). Teamwork oriented. Nice to have: familiar with automation solutions, maintenance activities management. Knowledge of automated logistics systems (AGV), automated warehouse and robotics.
• Analytical skills and interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results.
• Required: Excel, Word, Power Point
• Fluent English and Italian.
WHO WE ARE
About Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.