RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
The Head of Enterprise Relationships will be an integral member of the leadership team to lead the strategic planning and business development that nurture growth goals through acquisition opportunities and retention models as PMI continues to amplify its transformation as a company committed to a smoke-free future.
You will be a strategic influencer, driver, trusted advisor and innovator to the following to:
• Lead key analysis and monitoring of competitive and market environment to ensure key insights to provide recommendation to support management decisions.
• Design and implement the development of compelling content offerings and experiences that target prospective business partners and communities.
• Strategize and develop full lifecycle B2B demand generation campaigns, using a variety of channels and touchpoints based on campaign goals and target audiences.
• Act as the single point of contact and project manager for intra-and inter-team work required to execute B2B campaigns. This may include collaboration with Sales, Legal, Information System, and other relevant teams.
• Ensure B2B campaigns and communities’ activities maintain a consistently high level of conversion throughout the prospect lifecycle.
• Cultivate positive interactions and rapports with key business stakeholders to ensure positive customer experience and brand loyalty.
• Liaise with global and regional teams on any B2B related initiatives that can be locally adopted, including sharing of market progress of best practices with other markets.
You will be leading a seasoned team of experts that will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to deliver business goals and objectives.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Minimum 15 years’ relevant working experience in commercial field with proven leadership skills and new business acquisition track record.
• Results focused leader with effective partner management experience, including a track record of success with internal and external clients.
• Strategic mindset with an ability to dive into details – with clear sight of vision for the future and able to execute measurable results.
• Ability to juggle multiple work streams at one time and pivot strategy/ process according to the business needs.
• Ability to scale campaign impact by delegating tasks to external collaborators and freelance support.
• Comprehensive in executive presence and an ability to storyboard presentations.
• Strategic thinker and able to conceptualize solutions.
• Demonstrate analytical, business-acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills with proven influencing and delivery power to work across-functionally and collaborate.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Experience working in agile teams and processes.
• Holds a Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent. MBA is highly desirable.