Philip Morris Spain is currently seeking an action oriented & team player B2C Forces Supervisor to join our B2C Forces team.
As a B2C Forces Supervisor, you will help us in the design of the future B2C Forces team organization that will directly contribute to the growth of the business.
Our organization is at the most exciting time in its history. Our goal is to replace cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling.
By being part of Philip Morris Spain, you will get the opportunity to work with innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products, in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry.
We will support your growth as an employee through individual development plans. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential
WHAT WE OFFER
As a B2C Forces Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Support the design of the future conversion forces team, front office and back office
- Collect pilot learnings and incorporate in the new organization modus operandis
- Analyze and propose right sizing and geographic deployment
- Design new processes, ways of working and toolbox for expansion including interaction with B2B field force and other back office departments
- Support the definition of the call mission, KPIs and performance incentive scheme for conversion forces
- Together with our systems department define the infrastructure requirements systems necessary to support the field conversion forces.
- You have a University degree.
- You are fluent in English (C1 Level) - Spanish is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (B2C field forces in FMCG)
- EU Work permit
- Solution oriented with B2C excellent knowledge
- Team Player
- Analytical skills
- Project Management skills
WHO WE ARE
PMI is a leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international cigarettes brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced-risk products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com