To strengthen our Omnichannel team we are currently looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-driven, customer-centric young professional with good organizational and project management skills who is not afraid to take lead, drive discussions and come up with own solutions.
Do you look for ways to grow in your job? Are you, consumer focused, action oriented and you learn on the fly? Do you have courage to challenge status quo, an entrepreneurial spirit?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then APPLY NOW!
OMNICHANNEL DEPARTMENT ROLE:
Omnichannel team is primarily responsible for annual plan and definition of the key initiatives for the upcoming year(s).The key responsibility lies in overseeing the full omnichannel implementation of all initiatives. Among others, interconnecting the Cluster team with individual markets with focus on keeping synergies, as well as management of our combustible portfolio.
AS A OMNICHANNEL EXECUTIVE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING:
• Various data sources analysis and interpretation, providing relevant consumer insights and identifying key focus areas
• Support entire combustible portfolio management from strategic and planning perspective
• Contribute to development & management of the annual master plan for the entire Cluster based on identified key issue and strategies (defining the number of initiatives and focus areas)
• Help to create and propose the relevant initiatives including suitable channel mix based on agreed master plan
• Project management and overseeing of 360° plan coordination and consolidation per individual quarter
• Communication and liaising with key stake holders, including various functions within the Cluster, Operations and the Region
• Ensure most possible alignment among markets
• Monitor market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs. Review and analyze Brand Performance and competitive environment
• Evaluation of initiatives with focus on identifying gaps and opportunities for future activations
• Min 2 years of experience in project management or brand building / trade marketing or sales (incl. traineeships), international environment preferred
• Native Czech/Slovak language, advanced English – daily speaking, writing (we have colleagues from abroad in the team)
• Strong Project Management Skills & Ability to Inspire others to walk with you
• Good time management as well as flexibility in dealing with unexpected situations
• A team-oriented approach and experience of working in commercial- and cross functional teams
• Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
• Frequent MS Office user (Power Point, Excel – basic formulas)
WHAT WE OFFER
• We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care