INTERN in Information Services Master Data Management
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• A student of last years of studies or University graduates up to 6 months after graduation (in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent)
• Ideally, available for at least 30h per week (the time for the service will be set between two parties)
• Communicative, curious and proactive
• Showing initiative, flexible and collaborative
• Able to work independently under tight schedules
• With excellent level of written and oral English
• Experience in multinational environment would be an asset
• Understanding of basic principles and roles of master data governance in IT
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of SQL, relational databases
• Knowledge of system interface technologies and standards (API, Web Services, RFC, iDOCs, etc.)
• Exposure to SAP ecosystem or basic knowledge
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Some data-management related experience/academic project
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Information Services team for 6-12 months (based on contract of services) in Krakow, Poland.
As an Intern, you will:
• become a member of ISE (Information Services Expert) Master Data Team, learning and building experience in the field, and its streams
• have a chance to experience working in a diversified environment, cooperating with stakeholders from various geographies and representing different business and IT functions
• participate in various ongoing projects
• support the design, build and deployment of IS solutions and IS processes within Master Data and Identity Management systems.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.