An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and energetic professional to join this dynamic and diverse sales team which is part of a global team.
At PMI we value a culture that is built on professionalism, reputation and pride. In 2015 our company was recognised by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an employer of choice for gender equality. This recognition was part of our commitment to being a great place to work that puts our employees at the centre of our business and develops world class talent.
Are you looking for an environment that supports development through learning and trying different roles? Are you looking for a role that can be flexible to your needs while still meeting the business objectives? Are you a recent graduate who is looking to kick start their career?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for:
• building effective business relationships with retailers in order to reach sales objectives;
• developing and implementing business plans to meet volume and sales targets;
• maximising the presence of our product portfolio;
• managing your own territory, working autonomously to meet your targets;
• reviewing retailer data to identify and implement the best strategies and sales activities.
We’re offering you the chance to grow and develop your career with a global organisation that believes in employee development and career progression. We provide a company vehicle, tablet computer, smart phone and other tools of the trade to help you with this exciting career opportunity.
INNOVATION STARTS WITH TRYING
We’re looking for someone who has:
• relevant tertiary qualification and/or 2-3 years working experience in FMCG, or Banking/Finance or, retail management;
• a recent graduate from university with a relevant tertiary qualification.
• proficient verbal and written communication skills;
• strong analytical skills;
• the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment;
• a strong desire to succeed.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, please visit: PMIScience.com
Together, we don’t wait for the future to be created, we define it.
Please apply online by 27 June 2019.
Inclusion and diversity are part of our DNA at Philip Morris Limited. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia and possess a current Australian driver’s licence.
Unlimit Yourself @ PMI