Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Internship in Consumer Engagement - Napoli
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
• Internship of 6 months length
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
Specific responsibilities include:
You will work in the Consumer Engagement department in:
• Content Events co-creation and deployment: you will actively cooperate with the team in order to create, organize and execute the events meant to stimulate product awareness, build brand equity and deliver HNB benefit messages;
• Territory Engagement activities: searching for “Legal Age Meeting Point” (ie restaurants, lounge and cocktail bar) that will represent key social places for adult smokers and managing the organization of events, in team with the IQOS Coaches;
• Engaging adult consumers, being the point of contact and providing them a good consumer experience (ie premium assistance);
• Data management: QUANTITATIVE - definition tracking of results, reports; QUALITATIVE - Preparation/formatting of presentations (powerpoint/excel);
• Back office of the event (guests, logistics, materials, ..).
• University Degree in Economics or Business Administration, Management, Economics, Marketing;
• Previous working experience are considered a plus
• Communication skills
• Quick learning capabilities, Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
• Problem solving
• Ability to work autonomously and in team
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point.
WHAT WE OFFER:
A reimbursement package (monthly stage bonus + ticket restaurant) is provided.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.