Assistant Brand Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Ensure implementation of approved marketing plans, in order to contribute to sales, volume and market share objectives. Assist the Brand Manager in developing strategies and corresponding marketing plans for the assigned brand.
1) Execute marketing initiatives to support the brand marketing plans, within allocated budgets, in order to achieve long-term business objectives.
2) Analyze shipment data and compares results of primary and secondary sales data to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of ongoing marketing programs.
3) Analyze retail trends and consumer behavior by monitoring monthly and quarterly conducted research studies to better plan and implement the brand strategies.
4) Identify and develops business building ideas such as POSM, Engagement activities and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans that meet brand’s criteria. Exercise control in appropriate use and placement of materials by the field teams.
5) Critically evaluate the on-going projects on periodic bases and ensure adherence to the approved plans, follow-up and prepare standard reports on all relevant brand related activities. Perform regular market visits for on-ground assessment of the above.
6) Initiate and manage administrative tasks such as SAP process management (PR, PO), Marketing Start Form (MSF creation), MCT updates, and other PMI business applications.
7) Coordinate with creative/advertising agency for development of all brand promotion/communication materials to execute marketing activities. Coordinate with internal organizational functions including Operations, Supply Chain and Consumer Insights to develop and implement new product and marketing initiatives along with external suppliers / vendors for printing and production of marketing collateral.
8) Follow all legislative issues and ensure that all marketing activities are in line with local regulations & PMI guidelines & to ensure physical sign off from the Legal department for all trade related activities.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
University, Masters Degree