Do you want to make a difference in our organization? Do you want to be part of dynamic and professional team? Do you consider yourself with leadership and communication skills, a problem solver and customer oriented?
If so, you might be interested in this opportunity! We are looking for a …
Credit to Cash Supervisor
PMLAS is seeking talented people to join our Credit and Collection team in Buenos Aires.
• Monitor and control customer’s credit exposure and accounts receivables outstanding balance. Ensure accuracy and timeliness on the collection booking, and on the credit limit calculation as well, organize and control the sales order release process in accordance with policies and practices, SOX Controls and Fiscal compliance, to ensure timeliness on the sales delivery process.
• Review and approve credit limit calculations for all customers.
• Review and approve daily collection reconciliation, Accounts Receivable monthly reconciliation, Collections Reports and trade receivables aging.
• Support the Bank reconciliation.
• Ensure KPI's are set and monitored taking corrective actions when needed to achieve the settled objectives and targets.
• Drive Customer Service orientation within the team. Central contact for all the areas that interact with Credit to Cash Department. Requires active listening to customer requirements and monitor communication between staff and customers to ensure that the team proactively works with the business to solve daily issues and gain efficiency on the process.
• Review the process and continuously search for improvements, with the aim on ensuring that the business needs are continuously supported. Participate as key user to improve and/or replace existing systems and procedures.
• Lead the recruitment of candidates and train team members to ensure the proper staff development.
• Perform monthly Credit and Collection PMI reports.
• University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
• 3 years of proved experience in similar positions
• Experience in process Improvements methodologies/frameworks, in challenging status quo and bringing ideas out of the box (Lean, Scrum, etc).
• Strong communication, problem solving and leadership skills
• Advance knowledge in SAP and Excel
• Excellent spoken and written level of English is an asset
• Portuguese is a plus
If you are interested and you comply with the qualifications required, we invite you to apply!