WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-driven, customer-centric professional to join the Brand Marketing team for our conventional products in our Stockholm office. You will be responsible for bringing to life creative content and commercially effective activities.
As Junior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Support the Brand Marketing Team in the development of brand strategies for the Nordic markets
• Through analysis and close collaboration with other functions, examine brand performance and competitive environment to identify and anticipate opportunities and threats in the markets
• Develop and execute brand initiatives covering market and consumer insights, portfolio strategy and activation
• Manage offline trade marketing initiatives
• Manage online/digital trade marketing branded content for the Nordics portfolio
• Handle briefing and manage relationships with external agencies
• Collaboration with local markets to ensure excellence in execution of the Nordic strategies
• Bachelor or master degree in Marketing or other relevant degree
• Minimum 1- 2 years work experience within marketing or a commercial function; digital experience is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Strong networking and stakeholder management skills
• A team-oriented approach and experience of working in commercial- and cross functional teams
• Proficiency in spoken and written English; fluency in a Nordic language is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences an d rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.