We are looking for a Consumer Experience / Journey Coordinator for our IQOS Team in Bucharest.
You will be the heart of our consumer-centricity transformation. Your role is to engage and galvanize the whole organization to delight consumers.
How will you do it? By working with cross functional teams you will develop consumer journey maps, drive consumer profile understanding, identify key pain points and delight moments. Together you will propose the most appropriate commercialization initiatives and redesign experiences to increase consumer satisfaction. All deployment will follow design thinking principles that you will instill in the team. Once initiatives are implemented, you will closely monitor the impact on consumer experience and ensure consumer feedback is acted upon promptly. Great consumer experience is your ultimate goal.
• Maintain the consumer journey map and episodes constantly updated and track the evolution of the experience gaps
• Propose the consumer journey episodes and related experience gaps to be prioritized and included in the affiliate strategy
• Cooperate with other departments to obtain data collected on consumers: market research studies, NPS system, consumers’ feedback from call center, social media listening
• Regularly analyze available data and prepare qualitative and quantitative insights
• Connect all data available and prepare opportunity briefs to be next taken to solution design and project implementation phases
• Collaborate with the Digital, Research and Intelligence teams to build the right consumer segmentation and key consumer profiles. Understand their behaviors, needs, pain points and opportunities
• Be the voice of the consumer in all forums: advise on the role of touch-points across the journeys and define key requirements of touch-points for consumer centricity; define how online and offline touch-points complement each other for enhanced consumer satisfaction
• Promote design thinking and advise channel and initiative owners on how to build state of the art consumer experience
• Be the guardian of consumer journeys to ensure consistency and consumer-centric commercialization across channels. Run, design, depict and manage all consumer journey maps for RRP products and initiatives
• Ensure we set up the proper consumer experience KPIs. Track consumer experience impact for all consumer journey initiatives implemented
• Share experience and learn from peers from other PMI markets
• Work with agencies to support on consumer journey mapping and innovation
Capabilities & Experience
• Previous experience in working with consumer journey mapping and consumer insights are mandatory
• Experience in service design and/or customer experience would be considered a strong plus
• Show passion for consumer-centricity, design thinking and new ways of working
• Highly energized, self-starter, capable of working multiple projects
• Ability to work with cross functional teams
• Robust strategic thinker, proven analytical skills and project management abilities
• Great communication and storytelling skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, complexity and diverse stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in English and Romanian, both oral and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Romania. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.