Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Supervisor Process Support
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Process Support Supervisor you will be part of our Manufacturing Department for Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna S.p.A.. and will be reporting to the Manager Business Unit . The position will be based in Bologna.
In your role you will manage, lead and organize all activities related to maintenance to achieve the required output to support factory operational requirements.
A key responsibility will be manage, staff and develop a motivated and skilled team to ensure performance levels and professional development and achievement of objectives.
In this position, you will also support OPEN+ program deployment with Leadership and Lean Thinking
Finally, you will support the management in the preparation approval of department budget based on brand portfolio, volume forecast and manufacturing center objectives to ensure optimal allocation of resources, adequate funding, and compliance with financial practices.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure all equipment/system maintenance activities are carried out according to established plans and asset strategy. Ensure the maintenance team is supporting production operators and technicians in transferring technical knowledge in order to foster the implementation of autonomous maintenance strategy
- Ensure that needed transactional and performance data is properly recorded in all relevant systems and data bases under his/her responsibility and thereby the data is available and used as a source for business processes performance measurement and further analysis in order to ensure identification of corrective actions and opportunities for improvement. Ensure relevant production data collection and reporting systems within the area of his/her responsibility are developed, implemented and maintained and all changes are properly archived. Ensure that appropriate asset data is adequately implemented and maintained within the relevant systems, enabling proper maintenance scheduling, cost tracking and asset review
- Ensure budgets and annual operating plans on appropriate assets and systems are formulated based on the regional and local asset, maintenance and process control strategy and targets, in conjunction with Department Manager and ensure proper and timely implementation of these plans. Ensure costs of maintaining appropriate assets and associated spare parts are monitored and controlled. Ensure that the consumption of spare parts, costs, overhead costs is analyzed and monitored in order to be in line with budget proposals and to minimize losses.
- Ensure that local usage and risk profiles of spare parts are regularly analyzed, reviewed and provided to SC, in order to initiate improvements with the objective to optimize spare part usage costs and asset reliability and availability.
- Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
- Ensure contracted maintenance services are scheduled, ordered and executed according to plan and budget including regular evaluation of the SLA level for suppliers.
Requirements & Skills:
• University degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• At least 3 years of work experience in following work area or relevant fields production, maintenance. Planning or/and scheduling experience
• Excellent client-facing communication abilities, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong capacity to influence and coach, action driven, organization savvy
• Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
Grade level from: 9 - 10
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Employment Type: Local to local
Relocation package offered
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering:
competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna is Philip Morris International's first center for personnel training and prototyping, industrialization, and large-scale production of potentially reduced risk products (RRPs).