Welcome to our Philip Morris vacancy.
Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company?
Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and dramatically. Could you imagine being part of our revolutionary business transformation? Explore our newly created position for the Benelux-market and learn more about our vision by visiting our website: www.pmi.com.
COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR– BENELUX
Maybe you are ready to join us in our business transformation towards a smoke-free future.
Do you feel thrilled when we say you can help us building and reinforcing our commitment to replacing cigarettes by better alternatives? Are you an energetic professional that loves collaborating with others to conceptualize our vision and develop it into powerful storytelling?
If so, then please continue reading.
You could strengthen our Benelux Management Team to engage a broad scope of audiences on topics they care about.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Develop and execute the Benelux internal and external communication programs, -strategies and –plans;
• Build and manage the Benelux Communications department;
• Leverage external communication tools to raise visibility in Benelux of Philip Morris’ vision for a smoke-free future;
• Ensure a consistent and coordinated approach to all communications activities in Benelux, aligned with the headquarters communications strategy, priorities and guidelines;
• Put in place communication channels that are rapid and flexible for our current pace of change and direct content for different platforms (e.g. corporate website, social media);
• Create, manage and measure the impact of corporate communication campaigns;
• Build an external communications network;
• Act as Benelux company spokesperson in different media settings;
• Provide communication guidance to other business units to ensure best practice is adopted and function-led communications are aligned with the overall transformation strategy.
You would be a matching candidate if you recognize yourself in below profile:
• Do you hold a Masters degree and 10+ years of experience in media, corporate or agency settings?
• Are you having experience with public affairs and/or FMCG ?
• Do you have a strategic mindset able to consider and integrate all communication channels into a coherent communication strategy?
• Did you build a deep understanding of both the evolving external communications environment and digital landscape?
• Do you have positive experiences with building effective relationships across a broad range of complex stakeholders?
• Have you acquired experience in building and maintaining good relationships with key journalists and other media stakeholders? (candidates with a journalist background are encouraged to meet with us for this role)
• Would people describe you as a professional with leadership skills and presence that inspires and influences others?
• You communicate fluently in English both oral and written; mastering the French language would be an important asset
As Communications Director you will step into a new strategic leadership role, one that is pivotal to ensure Philip Morris achieves its ambition of creating a smoke-free future. In this role you will never stop discovering and learning.
So, if you love building a smoke-free future with us, then this could be your chance.
One more thing: at Philip Morris we offer competitive remuneration packages and see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce and a personal and career development culture, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound?
If you are interested, please share your professional profile with us and leave your LinkedIn-profile behind.