RETAIL EXPANSION PROJECT MANAGER (F/M) Temporary 1 year contract
We aim to create a better life for our consumers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven consumer business. Would you be interested to share the same focus to innovations & consumer experience journey?
RETAIL EXPANSION PROJECT MANAGER (F/M)
1 year temporary contract, Riga
- Manage direct retail network in Latvia through the expansion and supervision of operational set of direct retail touchpoints;
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders to ensure that each direct retail expansion project is delivered on agreed terms & conditions;
- In collaboration with third party service providers coordinate launch of new retail touchpoints: rent of premises & contract handling, ensure design & installation according to PMI standards, assure stock availability, visuals and promo communication materials, manage efficient operation of retail operator, including required trainings, supporting documentation and staff on-board;
- Assure customer care and communication departments to be in line and up to date with project plans;
- Provide budget planning inputs, efficiently allocate resources needed and monitor spending.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
- You have University degree and 2+ years of experience in managing projects (retail experience would be a very big advantage);
- You are clear and constructive communicator, who fluently speaks Latvian & English;
- You are organized & possess perfect planning, project process & resource management skills;
- You are tolerant to agile/fast pace environment, multitasking & daily operational issue resolutions.
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Dedicated yearly training budget
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Business travels, regional expertise sharing communities and SME projects
• Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 5th of July’19