You are a dynamic and determined individual who thrives on understanding and analyzing data to draw valuable insights. You are highly organized and possess excellent analytical skills. You are legally authorized to work in Canada and have well-developed presentation skills and a good knowledge of Excel.
• Assist in guiding the company’s financial strategy by developing models to predict key metrics such as volume, share of market and profitability
• Support decision making by tracking and presenting the performance of the business and provide insights to senior management and regional/global planning teams
• Analyze data from a variety of sources to understand industry trends and competitor activities and develop strategies to address them
• Actively participate in designing solutions by modelling financial scenarios to drive business decisions.
• Prepare presentations for senior management on market trends, business performance, and financials and tell a story through data and analytics
• Undergraduate university degree
• 1 -3 years of relevant work experience
• Experience working with quantitative analysis
• Advanced knowledge of Excel required (i.e. advanced formulas, Pivot tables, Macros)
• Strong analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working with large data sets.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Business Development & Planning department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.