Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• Person with customer focused behavior and good interpersonal skills to build positive relationships and understand customers’ needs.
• Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills with the ability to make independent decisions based on investigation and judgement; as well as capability to determine when to escalate issues.
• Ability to deal with difficult situations in professional manner.
• Positive approach and willingness to learn, along the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• A candidate with fluent English, with strong attention to details and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel able to manipulate & analyze large amounts of data.
• 1-2 years of related experience will be a strong asset.
You should have solid understanding of Master Data Management and Finance implications. Knowledge and experience of using SAP MDG would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Data Integrity – Customer Team in Krakow, Poland.
As Data Integrity Analyst – Customer you will:
• Be a subject matter expert for Customer Master Data
• Create and modify customers’ accounts in SAP based on supporting documentation provided by the requestor.
• Review completeness of received information based on the company’s requirements and established processes.
• Ensure data is reflected in SAP correctly and within timely manner.
• Apply data governance rules and comply with SOX regulations. Perform initial and monthly sanctions checks.
• Work with business units and other departments to identify, investigate, and correct master data quality issues in an efficient and timely manner.
• Ensure effective communication of any process or data changes.
• Identify areas for improvement of processes where applicable.
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. Postgraduate studies, ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs