Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! We are currently looking for a B2B Sales Coordinator to support the Commercial Intel. & Deployment team in Stockholm with tasks related to trade engagement, data analysis and Field Sales support.
As B2B Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
• Leading and driving key strategic projects
• Administrate and maintain business intelligence systems
• Warehouse management through processing invoices, creating purchasing orders and following up on stock count.
• Support the performance of sales and market share, through analyzing and understanding consumer data.
• Support the field force in reporting on key performance indicators
• Support and administrate the digital platform with task management, content input consolidation and development of trade engagement initiatives
• Bachelor or master degree in Marketing or Economics
• Preferably experience in Sales and Marketing
• Detail oriented and a team player
• Good analytical skills and logical thinking
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English & Swedish
• Knowledge and use of Excel
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.