Commercial Support Internship
Are you a disruptive thinker and a proactive fast learner?
Do you have intellectual curiosity and personal ambition?
Do you have good communications skills with a structured and organized mind?
If you answered YES to those questions, then we want to hear from you!
PMI is looking for a creative, fast learner and problem-solving oriented individual to fill our Intern role in the Commercial Support Department. This function is focused on PMO Lending Project. We are looking for someone who supports the Lending Project Manager through all project deployment stages, ensuring the implementation of a solid Lending tool across channels until year-end 2019.
Apply to the internship and join us. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
LEARN THE SKILLS THAT OPEN THE DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT
I. DATA ANALYSIS:
• Support Project Manager with the analysis of Lending KPIs across channels identifying patterns and needs in order to improve service levels, consumer experience and back-office processes.
II. PROCESS IMPLEMENTATION:
• Work together with the Project Manager in the implementation of a solid Lending service across channels;
• Pilot and analyze new test ideas, deploy already identified action plans, proactive promote process improvements;
• Promote teamwork and communication across channels’ responsible;
• Proactively propose and promote action plans.
III. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT:
• Centralize, manage and share information needed to ensure standardized approach across channels;
• Act as point of contact between the Project Manager and PMI responsible for each channel where the Lending service is implemented.
• A 6 months paid internship (1010€ gross);
• International and fast-paced work environment;
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company.
• Degree in Management, Economics, Marketing, Engineering or similar;
• Good Knowledge in Office tools (namely Excel & PowerPoint);
• Advanced level of English and Portuguese;
• Strong motivation for development and learning;
• Action Oriented, fast learner and Problem Solving attitude;
• Organizational and structuring skills.
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL!
Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal. For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application @ PMI.com Careers Portugal