Global OPEN+ Deployment Leader (Italy, Poland, Greece or Netherlands)
Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Global OPEN+ Deployment Leader
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Global OPEN+ Deployment Leader, you will be part of OPEN+ Global department for Philip Morris International and will be reporting to the Director OPEN+ Deployment. The position can be based in Crespellano (Italy), Krakow (Poland), Aspropyrgos (Greece) or Bergen Op Zoom (Netherlands).
A key responsibility will be to build capabilities on OPEN+ Pillars (AM-PM-E&T-FI-SN-WPI-EHS-Q-IM) and RTT in the Affiliates in scope through training and coaching of Pillar teams as well as OPEN Manager and Affiliate trainers. Global OPEN+ Deployment Leader is responsible to assess Pillar deployment in the affiliate through Phase assessment.
Finally, the Global OPEN+ Deployment Leader will be responsible to support the Site Pillar leader and team in defining the Pillar Masterplan and roll out, identify resources needed and define capability-building strategy.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices. Adhere to all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) rules, policies and practices
• Ensure full compliance with QMS and Q pillar methodologies and systems
• Coach assigned Site Pillar leaders and teams on the corresponding assigned Pillar methodology and provide support to achieve targets (Input / Output measures)
• Train and calibrate execution of Health Checks and assessments, coaches on identifying gaps in system, and implementing appropriate countermeasures. Ensures Pillar standards are applied, ensure the governance process is followed for any change of the standard.
• Support the team in Loss Elimination and develop Skills and Technical mastery needed to eliminate the losses
• Support the site Pillar teams in establishing Daily Direction Setting Process and Pillar reviews
• Communicate to and works with other Regional and Global Pillar leaders to provide support to IOS deployment as well as other Regional Trainers and Regional Lead.
• You will demonstrate an excellent understanding of resource management (people and costs) and change leadership.
• Demonstrated leadership in the areas of operations, safety and quality.
• Strong interpersonal collaboration skills at appropriate levels of the organization and seeks input from broader team.
• Training, coaching and communication skills.
• Ability to present to small & large groups and clearly communicate messaging.
• High level of personal responsibility and accountability for results.
Requirements & Skills:
• You will hold a Master degree and experience in areas of operations such as Manufacturing, QA, Supply Chain, EHS practices and standards
• Proven experience in Integrated Operating System – pillars, standard work processes, lean / continuous improvement methods and tools
• Good people management knowledge and skill
• Good understanding of factory management structure
• Fluent English is a requirement.
Grade level from: 10 - 11
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Relocation package offered
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering:
competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.