HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
• You possess well developed communication skills and the resilience to cope with challenges.
• You are dynamic and results-oriented
• You have sense of initiative and ability to work independently
• You are an energetic, committed and passionate individual who is an excellent problem solver.
• Learning agility, perspective, good team player, work under pressure, entrepreneurship and creative problem solving solutions are some of your strengths.
• University Degree in Psychology, Law, Business Administration, Labor Relations and Human Resources. Master in Human Resources is a plus.
• It would be desirable to have previous experience in a Human Resources Department and to be familiarized with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Fluent English (C1) and Spanish (C2)
• Capable of joining the team full time
• EU work permit
Philip Morris Spain is seeking talented people to join the Talent Acquisition area in our Human Resources Department. To further strengthen our department based in Madrid, we are looking for a HR Intern where you will provide support in many different initiatives.
As a HR Intern you will:
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Screen candidates resumes and make phone interviews
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools
• Provide feedback to candidates
• Participate in job fairs and prepare recruitment materials to appropriate job board
• Provide analytical and documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Help with any other initiative which may need some extra support in the HR Department
WHAT WE OFFER
o Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months.
o Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company.
o Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 77,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible.
Our products are sold in over 180 markets, and in many they hold the number-one or number-two position by market share. Six of the top 15 international cigarette brands in the world are ours. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced-risk products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com