Can you picture yourself in a job where you influence global shipping to source our resources? Are you a highly social individual with the ability to cooperate and communicate effectively with team members and third parties all over the world? Then this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
• Set the plan for our international shipments of our worldwide leaf by-products
• Set the plan for our international shipments of our worldwide factory by-products
• Have interactions with the third parties in charge of these processes
• Analyse the flows and detect new opportunities
• Report and discuss the results internally
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WITH:
• A university degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills that demonstrate high adaptability as well as customer focus.
• An agile individual with the drive for continuous self-improvement, with a high level of interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English both spoken and written, and good knowledge of MS Suite is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will find that our company offers a dynamic work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation. You will find we provide the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds. You will be part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and internationally. You will find we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand (Marlboro), and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs").
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.