Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
(Senior) Internal Controls Analyst
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As part of Finance Team you will work, close to the Internal Control Manager, in all the activities related to the internal controls areas of Philip Morris Italy, based in Rome.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Audit different business processes, transactions, flows, primarily based on the Risk Assessment requirements and/or requests from local Management. Provide the requested support to Corporate Audit during the reviews, implement recommendations and ensure follow- up;
• Advise local management and business process owners in reducing business risks, in improving control environment efficiently and timely raise areas of concern for existing /future processes;
• Collaborate with other markets Internal Controls (IC) Teams to identify and implement best practices, simplified and efficient control solutions. Participate in regional projects and ensure deployment of deliverables to the local market.
• Perform Internal Control Risk Assessment and monitor the implementation of established action plans;
• Promote organizational awareness and advise about the Philip Morris standards, company internal controls responsibilities and activities. Assist/guide departments to identify, develop, document and issue their Principles and Practices, review them against local and PMI requirements;
• Perform SOX related activities in order to ensure compliance with SOX regulations: controls documentation, walkthrough, testing controls, reporting;
• Perform systems monitoring & developments to ensure compliance with respect to data security, data integrity and users documentation.
• University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Information Systems (IS) or similar
• A minimum of 5 years proven professional experience and good understanding of finance and internal controls principles Project Management Skills, agility to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines.
• CIA, ACCA, CISA certification would be a plus
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Advanced level of Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Interest / experience with digital tools & technology, Information Systems (IS) / Information Technology (IT) knowledge and experience in SAP would be an advantage.
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
• A valid working permit for EU is requested.
For Internal Candidates:
SG: 8 - 9
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering: competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies. In case of internal move, we offer L2L contract.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.