Are you a good communicator, creative, resilient and results driven? Do you want to make a difference in our company and help us build something new? Do you like and have the skills to work in multifunctional environment, autonomously? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for our Head of External Communications for Brazil, who will be responsible to get a cross our transformation to a smoke free future to our different stakeholders: consumers, influencers, associations, media among other. Reporting directly to our Corporate Affairs Director. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Develop and implement public relations and social media campaigns, strategies and tactics that engage key constituents, build brand awareness and support business objectives.
• Facilitate the proactive outreach to external audiences to strengthen Philip Morris International corporate image.
• Handle media contacts to provide accurate and timely information.
• Design and propose a framework for handling external communications.
• Draft materials to be used for external communications on company issues and positions.
• Ensure measurement systems are in place to monitor media in order to assess effectiveness of messages.
• Collaborate with internal communications, marketing, digital, sales, legal, corporate affairs operations and other key internal teams to achieve objectives and ensure consistent messaging to all stakeholders
• Identify and organize external speaking opportunities to engage audiences in a meaningful dialogue.
• Support issues and crisis mitigation planning and management.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Bachelor's degree in Communication, Public Relations or journalism desired.
• Relevant experience leading storing telling with in corporate communications, media relations and/or public affairs.
• Proven strong relationship with the media.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability transform information into engaging copy.
• Ability to adapt and engage with different stakeholders
• Ability to think strategically and provide communications counsel, and assist in developing plans to get results.
• Fluent written and oral English Language
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values